Preferred SkillsTo get started as a successful C#/.NET Full Stack Developer with us you need:
- Solid software development skills with C# / .NET
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, especially MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Good knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with common tools and development environments, e.g. Visual Studio, Azure DevOps Server
- Self-motivated working style within the scope of customer and internal projects
- Analytical thinking and a solution-oriented mindset
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
In collaboration with our customers and partners, you will develop customer-specific automation solutions for production in the high-tech industry. Your tasks include the customization, develop-ment and system integration of solutions for manufacturing execution, process control and equip-ment integration as well as the configuration and development of user interfaces and reporting solutions.
You will accompany the project throughout the entire life cycle from design and specification through development and testing to commissioning and will also have an advisory role to the customer.
You participate in architecture design and modelling decisions and ensure the support and mainte-nance of the created software applications.
Additional skills (not mandatory):
• Know-How with system and equipment integration
• Knowledge about MES solutions
• Experience with administration of MS Windows, IIS, SQL Server