Preferred SkillsTo be a successful MES Solution Consultant you need:
- Degree in industrial engineering, manufacturing logistics, information systems or similar
- 5+ years of experience with Computer Integrated Manufacturing and with configuration, customization and operations of manufacturing automation solutions
- Thorough understanding of production processes, business processes and requirements en-gineering
- Creative and analytical thinking skills for providing innovative solutions
- Self-motivated team player, strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
In close collaboration with our high-tech industry customers and partners, you are designing and modelling all production processes and work flows with the Critical Manufacturing MES solution with the goal to achieve substantially increased manufacturing efficiency.
For accomplishing this challenging goal, you will analyze the customer’s requirements, devise and specify the architecture for the entire solution and configure the MES according to the design. If re-quired, you will specify customizations and act as the cross-functional interface between end users and developers.
As the main point of contact for the customer you are responsible for the quality of the customer-specific solution and you are leading the SYSTEMA project team. You accompany the project throughout the entire life cycle including specification, development, test, training and production deployment.
In addition, you support presales by evaluating possible solutions, demonstrating the product and creating proof-of-concept designs.Additional skills (not mandatory):
- Knowledge about functions associated with production processes, like statistical process con-trol (SPC), enterprise asset management (EAM), warehouse management systems (WMS) and supply chain management (SCM)
- Experience with business process modeling
- Knowledge regarding relevant norms and standards e.g. ISA-95, SEMI E10, SEMI E139