- Gain work experience as part of a global team to develop, enhance, implement and maintain software. Hone a deep understanding in software and solution development.
- Meet project deadlines and resolve issues quickly to ensure minimal manufacturing disruption.
- Extend and adapt SAP Manufacturing components to improve equipment throughput, provide data for process monitoring, failure detection, improve process control and reduce manufacturing cost per unit.
- Be part of a great development team inside the SAP branch.
- You are pursuing a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering.
- Have understanding of high-tech manufacturing.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori, UI5, HANA, and / or other SAP products.
- You speak German (B2) and English (B2) or Spanish (B2).
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to work independently
Explore the benefits of working at SYSTEMA GmbH:
- Room to grow
- Long-term investment in YOU
- International travel High-tech job with ultimate livability in beautiful Dresden or Regensburg
You will be working in an open and collaborative culture, encouraging you to express your creativity in a challenging and fun work environment.