Preferred SkillsTo be a successful Java Full Stack Developer you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering or relevant field, or equivalent IT working experience
- Solid software development skills with the Java programming language
- Good knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with common tools and development environments, e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Git
- Self-motivated team player within the scope of customer and internal projects
- Creative and analytical thinking skills for providing innovative solutions
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Additional skills (not mandatory):
- Experience with SECS/GEM or software development for production and automation
- Experience with message-oriented middleware based on the Java Message Service Specifi-cation (JMS), e.g. Apache ActiveMQ or special solutions like TIBCO-Rendezvous
- Familiar with modeling tools, especially Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Basic knowledge of relational database systems, e.g. Oracle SQL
- Experience with Industry 4.0, Smart Factory solutions and digital transformation in production
In collaboration with our customers, you will develop customer-specific automation solutions for production in the high-tech industry with a focus on the application logic. You work in international project teams to create and deploy these solutions based on SYSTEMA products.
In addition, you support internal projects for developing and improving SYSTEMA’s products. You will accompany the projects throughout the entire life cycle from design and specification to development and testing.
To the customer you will have an advisory role and provide on-site support for commissioning if required. You participate in architecture design and modelling decisions and ensure the support and maintenance of the created software applications.