- Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Manufacturing
- SYSTEMA Event-Driven Dispatcher
- SYSTEMA Universal Signature Engine
- SYSTEMA IoT Gateway
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
- SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence (SAP MII)
- SAP Mfg Accelerator Suite (MAX Suite)
- SAP Plant Connectivity (SAP PCo)
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud (SAP DMC)
We actively practice quality management in order to ensure product quality, meet customer requirements, identify errors early in the development process and initiate their swift elimination. We use metrics and statistical methods to record and improve quality and to get better – day by day.
Quality Management is the foundation of our work
Our custom engagement and support continue after software delivery. To be able to react quickly and effectively to customer concerns, we developed a web-based Software Problem Report and Tracking System (SPR) that enables our engineers and our customers to track and solve issues together in a timely and systematic manner.
A series of measures collectively serves to support this goal.
- Process model development and specification
- Internal and external reviews
- Use of modern and powerful high-level languages
- Software testing
- Software metrics
- Code reviews and code walkthroughs
We strive to make customer satisfaction our daily business.
- The surveillance audit in June 2020 was successfully completed and has proven an excellent quality management system at SYSTEMA.
- 2019 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 by TÜV SÜD
- 2017 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 by TÜV SÜD
- 2016 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 by TÜV SÜD
- 2013 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 by TÜV SÜD
- 2010 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 by DQS
- 2007 Renewed Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000 by DQS
- 2004 Initial Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000 by DQS