- Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Manufacturing
- SYSTEMA Event-Driven Dispatcher
- SYSTEMA Universal Signature Engine
- SYSTEMA IoT Gateway
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
- SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence (SAP MII)
- SAP Mfg Accelerator Suite (MAX Suite)
- SAP Plant Connectivity (SAP PCo)
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud (SAP DMC)
What is SAP Manufacturing?
SAP Manufacturing solutions enable your company to integrate and embed intelligence in manufacturing processes facilitating Industry 4.0 principles with a single-source of real-time information. They provide the data required for optimal coordination of resource planning and production execution, covering all aspects of the manufacturing cycle from production order to order fulfillment and beyond. Digitization of your manufacturing processes allows you to increase manufacturing efficiency and agility and leverage the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Furthermore, SAP Manufacturing ensures transparency at the component and material level at all times.
SAP is the only company that provides a fully integrated solution from machine level to ERP all-in-one. If your company is already running on SAP S/4 HANA and you are looking to fully integrate your supply chain and get more out of your production, SAP offers a variety of solutions for digital manufacturing.