- Work as part of a global team to design, develop, enhance, implement and maintain software to automate production equipment and machinery in the semiconductor, photovoltaic and electronics industries.
- Hone a deep understanding in software and solution development.
- Work in projects related to equipment integration that contribute to SYSTEMA’s goal: increase process yield, reduce cycle times, and support new and legacy software.
- Extend and adapt existing automation software solutions to improve equipment throughput, provide data for process monitoring, failure detection, improve process control and reduce manufacturing cost per unit.
- Meet project deadlines and resolve issues quickly to ensure minimal manufacturing disruption.
- Provide exceptional on-site and remote service and support to ensure production line operation without interruption.
Computer science is your domain and converting everyday processes into computer logic is second nature to you. You can quickly familiarize yourself with new technical areas. For instance, you understand how to absorb customer requirements in a structured and targeted manner and to document them comprehensibly. During your studies, in internships or during your free time, you have already successfully implemented smaller software projects in which you had to create surface design, process logic, and extensive database queries. Ideally, you have the following prerequisites and knowledge:
- Completed studies in computer science / business informatics / information technology / software development / manufacturing technology and / or industrial engineering
- Professional experience in one of the object-oriented programming languages C#, C++, Java, JEE
- Experience with MS Word and Excel Extensive knowledge in database design and SQL Basic knowledge of prototyping, mockup, ISO9241, user-centered design, MVC (Model View Controller)
- Communication and social skills as well as independent work
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, additional foreign languages desirable
- Willingness to travel occasionally both locally and abroad